The tea tree oil is an excellent and effective natural remedy for acne. This is a natural remedy so there is no chance of any side effects. The tea tree acne serum is helpful and very effective against the cystic acne. These are the zits that hurt very much. Acne is a common problem and most of the treatments are irritating because it usually comes back. This can be avoided by using the tea tree oil treatment. This is one of the best natural and conventional therapies. It is always better to use the natural remedies instead of harsh chemicals. This oil can penetrate deep in to the skin and it is very good at unblocking the sebaceous ducts. This helps in disinfecting the pores of the skin and reducing the acne significantly.
How to use the tea tree oil serum:
The teat tree oil can be used in different ways. You can use the method which suits you the best. Here are some of the important ways in which the tree oil can be used for acne.
- Mix some of the drops with the regular moisturizer. The number of drops depends on the situation of the acne. Be very careful not to get the oil in your eyes. It is not good for the eyes.
- You can also add a few drops to the regular cleanser. Mix some drops in the cleanser and apply on the acne. Again be careful not to get this stuff in your eyes.
- Another method is to mix 1/2cup of sugar and ¼ cup of sesame or the olive oil. Add one table spoon of honey and put about 10 drops of the oil. This will create an acne fighting scrub. This can be a little harsh for the cystic acne. The tea tree oil and the honey are the natural preservatives so they are pretty effective.
- If you have acne on the body then you can add the tea tree oil in the bath.
- Add almost 5 drops of the oil should be added to ¼ cup of yogurt and apply it as a mask. Keep the mask on the face for about 15 to 20 minutes and remove it.
- You can buy an acne fighting facial serum from the market.
How does it work?
The tea tree oil consists of the powerful antibacterial. It even has antifungal and the antiviral properties. These properties make the oil very effective against the MRSA. MRSA is a strain of bacteria. It has developed resistance to the man-made antibiotics. The natural products are very efficient in fighting the acne. It is good because it has no negative effects.
It is important to take the important precautions. If you take precautions it will be much more effective. It is better to use the oil by diluting it first. You can add the water before using it before using it to treat the rashes, acne or the cuts. You can use this serum sparingly and it will not be harmful for the skin.